- appointed the Data Protection Officer, who supervises compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data – in accordance with Article 37 GDPR,
- implemented documentation regarding the protection of personal data, i.e. Data Protection Policy, including IT system management procedures – pursuant to Article 24(1) and (2) GDPR,
- applied data protection measures referred to in Article 5(1)f GDPR.
The purpose of implementing the above means is to ensure adequate protection of personal data processed by Comtegra S.A. as a data controller and data processor regarding Customers, Contractors, Employees, Associates and other persons conducting correspondence with the Company.
Personal data is processed in connection with (click on the purpose of processing to read the detailed information clause):
- recruitment processes;
- conclusion, implementation and minitoring of performaning of contracts with clients or contractors;
- marketing and event organization;
- competition organization;
- organizing and conducting trainings;
- conducting correspondence;
- managing companys LinkedIn profile.
The collected personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If it turns out that personal data must be transferred outside the EEA, Standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield will be used as required as safeguards for countries where the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
Comtegra S.A. processes personal data only for the period specified in the law or as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. Any data subject has the right to:
- access personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify incorrect data;
- request for data deletion (right to be forgotten) in cases referred to in Article 21 GDPR;
- request for restriction of data processing in cases referred to in Article 18 GDPR;
- object to data processing in cases referred to in Article 21 GDPR;
- transfer the data provided, processed in an automated manner.
A person who believes that his/her personal data is being processed unlawfully may lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw).
Should you need any additional information related to the protection of personal data or would like to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.